This is what our Freight Forwarding Group is all about.
Coordination is the key to your business. Your profitability depends on efficient operations, cooperative relationships with shippers and carriers, and industry expertise. Whether you are a larger company with advanced logistical technologies or a smaller company serving a local market, Holtz Rubenstein Reminick can help account and record all of the revenue to which you are entitled.
Holtz Rubenstein Reminick understands this industry. From supply chain risks to fleet management, we can help you coordinate your operations to maximize efficiency.
Our services to freight forwarders:
- Maximizing revenue through cost containment
- Advise on procurement processes and financial structuring
- Develop a customized tax strategy
- Multistate income and franchise tax compliance
- Risk management
- Advice on transfer pricing guidelines
- Develop and implement policies and procedure for compliance with regulatory standards
- Adopting IFRS standards
- Design performance payment regimes
- Assess merger and acquisition potential
- Conduct a fraud risk assessment
Holtz Rubenstein Reminick has been coordinating with middle-market companies like yours for 70 years. We want to move innovation your way.
Barry H. Garfield, CPA
Partner in Charge
Private Companies Group