Holtz Rubenstein Reminick combines the latest in information technology with the best practices so you can be confident the accounting and auditing services you receive are of the highest caliber.
We quickly apply all new rules and regulations to your business. We present your financial statements fairly, with proper disclosures that are consistent with generally accepted accounting principles. And as a trusted adviser, we also review your business, evaluate your accounting systems and controls, document all findings, and identify any weaknesses to your management team.
- Ensuring that the amounts presented in the financial statements are presented fairly, are adequately disclosed and are consistent with generally accepted accounting principles
- Preparing financial statements and applicable footnotes
- Preparing specialized financial statements and reports to comply with requirements in regulated/specialized areas like government, not-for- profits and publicly-held companies
- Issuance of management letter recommendations
Review and Compilation Services
- Performing inquiry and analytical procedures to determine any additional adjustments that may be required
- Designing a review program with specific procedures tailored to the individual needs of a business
- Coordinating all accounting efforts with the management and internal accounting staff of the business
Contact Holtz Rubenstein Reminick today for immediate assistance.
Andrew J. Vuono, CPA
Partner in Charge of Audit Operations